Start fundraising for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California now!
  • - Keep 100% of all donations and avoid credit card fees
  • - Get social networking tools to help this cause go viral
  • - Donations deposited instantly to your WePay account
  • - Use your own domain name and more
  • - No technical skill required!
  •  
  • View Plans & Pricing
  • Sign up with Facebook

    We will never post without your permission.

  • OR




    We never share your personal information.

Their Mission Statement

Our vision is that all children achieve success in life. Our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.   We partner with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community and hold ourselves accountable for each child in our program to achieve higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships, avoid risky behaviors, and educational success.

Summary of Impact

We served 316 youth in CY 2010, of which 70% were community-based matches where the Big (mentor) and Little (mentee) spend about 12 hours a month together doing fun, trust-building activities.  The remaining 30% were school-based matches that meet on-site for an hour a week.  The majority of these are High School Bigs, where high school students mentor elementary school students.   We transitioned to a new pre and post Youth Outcome Survey this past year.  It measures school competency, grades, educational expectations, social skills and relationships, attitudes toward risky behavior, school attendance, parental trust and having a caring adult in their lives.  While initial results are not yet statistically valid, they are certainly promising.  Community based matches show 80% or more improve in four outcome areas and school-based matches show 80% or more improve  in two outcome areas.  The increase in educational expectation that they will finish high school jumps significantly after one year matched with a caring mentor.

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California is a nonprofit organization based in California, CA. Having been around since 1968, it serves the greater Fresno community for the last 24 years, particularly in area of California.
Today Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California is 1 of nonprofits in Fresno. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California has been serving in areas particularly in Array. For more regarding Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California visit their site http://www.bigs.org or search their EIN 94-1668376

Other Suggested Nonprofits in the California area - There are over Nonprofits in California

High Twelve International - American Legion Auxiliary - Circle Painting Inc - Lets Network - Gethsemane Lutheran Church

Create a fundraising page for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California here

Other Nonprofits Serving Youth Development
Other Suggested Nonprofits Categories
Recent Donations
View More
About DonationTo

DonationTo enables anyone to create their own donation page. Keep 100% of all donations collected and avoid credit card fees. No technical skill is required, only takes a few moments to create your page and start accepting donations. All donations are immediately direct deposited into your WePay or PayPal account, start today! View our crowdfunding success stories. Learn more about online fundraising.

View more Fundraising Success Stories & Testimonials
Our Commitment To Your Donations

At DonationTo.com our number 1 goal is to ensure your cause or charity keeps 100% of donations collected. We are a leading provider of an online fundraising tool. Today we are revolutionizing how people connect with and give to charities online and, unlike other platforms, pass 100% of what you give, or raise to charities without taking a percentage and avoiding credit card fees. Charities and causes lose over an estimated $750 million a year in fees. By using DonationTo to crowdfund and raise money online your donations raised go directly to you and your cause.

DonationTo.com, Experts In Fundraising

Over the years DonationTo has created a community of fundraising stories, tips and techniques. We are the experts in the fundraising worlds we have shared years of success and strategies to help anyone to do better fundraising. This has ranged from medical fundraising, memorial donations, supporting animal shelters, medical aid to those who lost homes during natural disasters and many more. To learn the lastest tips, tricks to leverage your social network and hit your fundraising goal faster visit our blog.

Start fundraising for any cause or charity today! View Plans & Pricing
X
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California
© All Rights Reserved, 2014 Terms of Use